Have an account?

Sunday, March 21, 2010

TWandTF and SF Previews!

The Wallflower and the Flyboy Chapter 17 Preview

The next morning, I got up and wrote out a long letter, telling Edward all about my latest dream. I wanted him to know how he felt the baby kick and how much I wished he could really feel our baby moving inside me. I carefully dressed when the letter was done, slowly making my way down the staircase while holding tightly to the railing. Halfway down the stairs, my back began to tense painfully, which was not uncommon since my large stomach often put strain on my back, but usually the pain was less intense.

I gasped loudly, deciding to sit on the step where I was just to be safe. Just as I found the step with my bottom, five sets of worried eyes appeared at the bottom of the stairwell. As soon as they appeared, Carlisle, Rose, Sam, and Alice all shot up the staircase to my side. Carlisle knelt on the step in front of me as he began asking me questions.

“Bella, are you okay? What’s wrong? Do you feel faint?”

By this time the pain in my back and finally abated as I took a deep relieved breath. “Yes, sorry. My back spasmed halfway down the stairs. It’s never hurt quite that badly before. It absolutely took my breath away, so I sat down just to be safe. I’m okay now.”

“Are you sure?” Carlisle asked, looking into my eyes to measure the honestly of my response.

I smiled with a nod. “Yes, Overprotective Grandpa, I’m sure.


Sovereign Fate Chapter 12 Preview
(Please note that this chapter will be censored on FFN.net. It will earn its rating!)

As the food quickly disappeared between them, the space separating them grew less and less as they slowly inched closer with each passing exchange. When Bella pushed the last grape between Edward’s lips with the tips of her finger, she lingered there, tracing the rose colored bow of flesh meditatively.

She sighed slowly as Edward drew her finger between her lips, suckling the sweetness off gently before kissing the tip. “Do you know, my Tony, how many nights I dreamed of being alone with you back on our hillside just like this? I’m afraid my daydreams often grew quite inappropriate for a good virginal girl.”

Edward’s breathing grew uneven as he let his hand drift to his wife’s waist, pulling her closer now that there was no longer anything between them on the blanket. His lips immediately claimed her, his tongue teasing the crease between her pouty velvet lips until she opened to him. Soon Bella was once more upon her back as Edward rolled to hover above her, kissing from her perfect mouth across her jaw to her ear where he nibbled gently.

“Oh, my Bella, my wife. I am so grateful to know that you are no longer virginal, and as my wife, there is no shame in dreaming of sharing the most intimate of activities. I have longed for your love and your body for far too long. Would you be agreeable to making both of our most ardent fantasies come true?”

Bella moaned, arching into his body as her mouth rose to claim his again, her hands immediately in his hair.

1 comment: