Have an account?

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Announcements and Flyboy chapter 19 teaser

Due to changes in plans and sick kiddos and my lack of inspiration, I was epic fail in getting a chapter lined up for SF so no teaser this week. Keep checking though, because I will post one once I get a chance to work on the chapter. I have an idea what will happen, but haven’t sat down to write it yet. I borrowed the first book of The Black Dagger Brotherhood series and read it last night instead, so I could quickly and easily toss it down if my son started getting sick again. Thankfully, he hasn’t had those issues since late last night. Here’s hoping it stays that way. I’m now addicted to BDB now, fyi. LOL.

Anyway, I do apologize for the SF failure. I did, however, get two chapters of Flyboy done…so the next chapter is below. I will post the full chapter this Thursday and then it too will drop back to once weekly updates.

I wanted to sit there all day with her, just enjoying the feel of her in my arms, but I could feel the exhaustion catching up with me again. If I stayed there, I could easily fall asleep which could be dangerous for the baby. Reluctantly, I carefully laid her down in her white crib, watching her until she stopped shifting and fell back into a deep sleep before creeping out of the room and down the stairs.

Most of the guests had left, understanding that we were tired and both needed to rest. I hugged everyone before climbing back up the stairs to climb back into our bed for the first time in nearly a week. I rolled on my side and immediately drifted from the world around me.

It didn’t seem to take very long at all before I felt the bed dip behind me and Edward curled up with me.

“I missed you,” he sighed reaching around me to massage the baby, only to jump up when my large distended stomach had mostly disappeared, leaving only a flabby lump behind instead. I turned toward him with a smile as he blinked at me with surprised eyes.

“Did? Did you have the baby?”


See you Thursday with Flyboy update and with any luck, both stories posting Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment