Have an account?

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Flyboy Chapter 25 teaser (Lemons Ahoy)

He cuddled closer, nuzzling my neck with his nose and sighing contentedly. He shifted slightly closer before pausing. He lifted his head and sniffed before crinkling his nose in disgust.

“Ugh. I completely forgot that I am in desperate need of a bath. Why don’t you go relax and maybe look into finding goodies to make a sandwich or something while I go take a bath and shave? I’ll be down in a minute.”

I looked at him a few seconds as he looked back in confusion. When I smirked at him he seemed completely lost and also a little excited. “I have another idea. How about I help you get cleaned up since it can’t be easy to do while having that full leg cast on, and then we’ll think about food once you’re feeling human again?”

He looked slightly disappointed for a moment as he stared down at his cast with annoyance before he looked back at me with a smile. He shifted slightly on his side of the bed and I felt myself chuckle knowing his head had gotten past his frustration at his current disability to the idea of me helping him bathe. His thought processes were not too far from my own. I felt awkward around him, conscious of my own changed form. I was hoping that if I could help him clean up, it would serve to slowly help the both of us adjust to physical intimacy again.
With assistance, Edward rose from the bed and walked with me to our bathroom. I helped him slip out of his pants, leaving him in his boxers, before helping him sit on the lid of the toilet. He shifted sheepishly and I instantly felt bad for the emasculation he must have been feeling at that moment. With any luck, I could help ease that problem quite soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment