Have an account?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

SF Chapter 22 Teaser

Chapter 22 will post on schedule late Sunday/early Monday my time (US Central).

Edward paused briefly to ask the guards at the far end of the great hall if they had seen Emmett. They informed him that they had seen him stomping toward the west wing looking quite angry. He thanked them before running in the direction they had suggested. The faster he ran, the more concerned he became that Emmett’s anger might make him act rashly and ruin the one chance they had to catch Tanya.

He turned one last corner to find Emmett standing as stone in a doorway, his hands clenched at his sides. Edward yelled for him, running down to his side. Emmett looked at him in shock before looking back at the scene before him.

“I swear to you, Edward, I just got here and found him like this. I didn’t…I was going to force him to confess to the truth, but…”

No comments:

Post a Comment