Have an account?

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Breakaway Chapter 7 Teaser

Hey guys. Well I got one more chapter done. I had planned for it to be their first date, but when I went to write it, they had other ideas. I'm going to post it sometime either this weekend or next week. It's going to be a crazy busy week, so we'll see. In the meantime, here is your teaser :)

Edward scoffed loudly. “Bella, you’re an amazing racer and unless you run off to another team, you’re going to be here with Volturi for a long time. You should settle some roots and keep yourself safe. Besides, you’re already making enough for a couple of rainy days at least, you should invest some of that into a stable home for yourself. I can help you if you want.”

“Oh really?” Bella asked skeptically making Edward chuckle.

“Yep, matter of fact, I think there are a couple right here in my own neighborhood that will be coming on the market soon. We could be neighbors.”

“Would you like that, Mr. Rogers? I always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.”

Edward tossed back his head and laughed hard. 'God, I adore this woman,' he thought as he turned and looked out of the back widows to the lit house on the other side of his back fence.

“Would you be mine? Could you be mine? Won’t you be my neighbor? Matter of fact, the ones that live right behind me are supposed to be moving out of state soon. I don’t know if they found a buyer yet or not, but I know for a fact it’s an amazing place. If I didn’t have my house, I’d be lusting after it myself.”

“Oh really? What’s so great about it?”

Edward smirked, leaning against the counter top in the kitchen and taking a sip of a bottled water he stole out of the fridge before continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment