Have an account?

Friday, February 19, 2010

New Story Home, New Story In the Works, and A New Way to show my banners!

It's been a crazy week with all the things going on with fanfiction.net.  It is official.  I have moved almost all of my fics to twcslibrary.com.  I will be posting all 'full octane' stories there, with a modified version on fanfiction in the case of The Wallflower and The Flyboy.

The following is my Author Page for TWCS: http://www.twcslibrary.com/viewuser.php?uid=1534

In addition, I am in the process of starting another new project.  Actually I'm already six chapters in (granted the chapters are short by my typical standards, but still....)  It's called Sovereign Fate.  I have posted a teaser and the schmexy banner I made to go along with it on my author's page posted above.  Go check it out!



In addition, please notice that I copied my beta AgoodWITCH and created a moving slideshow of all of my banners at the top of the page!  Definitely a good thing since all of a sudden the blog cut them off when they didn't do so before :(

At any rate, I just wanted to let anyone following this know if they didn't already.  If you need more info on all the things going on with fanfiction, go to theantifanfictionbully.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment