Have an account?

Friday, August 27, 2010

Breakaway Chapter 25 Teaser

As you're about to find...some BIG things happen in chapter 25...here is your very spoilery teaser

The world moved in slow motion around her as Bella sat in the hospital waiting room, gripping the chair arm with white knuckles, her other hand clenching the necklace around her neck tightly in her fist, not responding to the questions of the loved ones around her. She barely blinked as she stared at the double doors that led to the operating room where the doctors were working tirelessly to heal Edward’s numerous injuries, all the while screaming in her head at herself. No…please, no…please, not him! Just this morning I agreed to be his wife and now…Edward is the love of my life…I can’t lose him…not now…not ever!

Her memories poured forth as she stared nearly comatose at the doors that led to the operating room where the only man she’d ever loved was slowly being pieced back together by surgeons. Could it have just been that morning that she had woken up to Edward’s emerald eyes smiling down at her? It seemed like a lifetime had passed in those few hours.

3 comments:

  1. ACK!!!! My butt is going to end up sore from sitting on the edge of my seat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, break my heart!!!! Jeez, we only have a few chapters left and we're gonna have to read about Edward going into the hospital? I love you, but I think I am gonna have to throw my computer after this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGHH should not have read that teaser, this next chapter is going to hurt to read...must chant there will be an HEA over and over.

    ReplyDelete