Have an account?

Monday, October 18, 2010

Big Announcements

It's been an amazing few months for me recently.

My biggest news...come January, I will be a PUBLISHED author! Thanks to The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House, my original story Children of Creation: Convergence, the first in what I hope to be a series of novels involving humans, Angels, and another race known as The Guardians and one girl that can see the all where most other humans can't. I finished my first draft two weeks ago, go into hard editing mid November and will be released toward the end of January. I'm so excited about this. This story was originally entered in the TWCS Original Fiction contest winning the Young Adult category.
This was the banner I created for the contest entry
Children of Creation Banner

And this is my banner for winning :)
My Banner for Winning YA division of the TWCS Orig Fic Contest


In addition, I entered two Anonymous Contests last month.

My All Hallows Eve entry, Tripping the Veil, didn't win, but was very fun to write.

Tripping the Veil Banner

But my story for the A Picture Says it All Anonymous Contest received the honor of winning Kharizzmatik's Judge's Pick, which is a real honor for me as her story Emancipation Proclamation is one of my favorite all time fanfictions! She made me this banner as my prize!

Someday Prize Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment