Have an account?

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Breakaway Chapter 15 teaser

I actually got the chapter done fairly early! I'm giving you a super fun part of the chapter for your teaser since I'm a little behind. Hope you like it!

“Felix, I’m asking for a few seconds to give him a little motivation…that’s all. Just give me thirty seconds.”

Felix sighed before agreeing and the line went quiet for a moment before Bella chuckled.
“If anybody is still listening, then it’s your own fault! Edward, I’m upping the ante. You win this race and tonight I’ll put on the outfit that shall not be named for you. I’ve already arranged for nobody to disturb us since some of the crew have family in town and won’t be around tonight. So, what do you say?”

Edward chuckled, moving into second place seamlessly. “You won’t even tell me what it is, so how do I know it’s worth it?”

Bella cleared her throat. “Trust me it is, but if you need inspiration, I can give you a few hints. Think black satin bustier, lace cups, and thigh high, fuck me boots.”

Edward’s hands tightened on the wheel, his pants growing uncomfortable just at the visual as he pushed up behind Gordon, sliding into his draft.

“You’re on, baby…and if I win, the boots stay on!”

1 comment: