Have an account?

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sovereign Fate finished

Hey guys...I can't believe it, but yesterday I ended up getting the last two chapters, well last chapter and epi, for Sovereign Fate completed.

The last three are all off with my wonderful, but busy beta AgoodWITCH. She's usually really great about getting things back to me quickly, so I'm sure the wait will not be long.

I figure I won't be cruel and hold out to regular update days to post them...I'll just post them a day or two apart after I get them back.

I just want to thank you all in advance for your support of this story. Between fanfiction.net and twcslibrary, Sovereign fate brought in over 2,000 reviews which is totally awesome! Thank you so much for all of your support! Love you all!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment